Friday, July 21, 2006

Welcome to Jim's Simple Solution Blog

Opportunity CALL SCHEDULE

New Number
Dial: 1-641-297-4600 Access Code: 458041#

Tuesday - 9:00 pm Eastern

Thursday - 9:00 pm Eastern

Saturday - 1:00 pm Eastern

ON THE WEB: Join us and bring guests!
Our Live FREE International Internet Conference Broadcast
http://ja0066378.betteruniverse.com/conference/
or Join a call (above)

Welcome to Jim's Simple Solution Blog.

Here you will receive information, tips, tools, insights, sage advice, my opinion and more.

Hi! I'm JIM and I am going to share with you something only I can give you and that is straight talk and opinion from my point of view. Many of us exist on the net that really just wantto help folks do better than they are when we meet them.

You see I am a like many folks and you may well be one of them if you have ever caught yourself watching reruns of "Blue Collar TV Shows and Specials" we are REAL folks and we do have a few traits that make us laugh on this program but, we also make things work. Yes, I am a Redneck. Trust me we make things work because when we make the sale we stand behind what we do.

You better believe if you want something fixed and oft times need that fix to be made as inexpensively as possible we will "Make IT Work" for sure. So we will have some simple solutions to help you make things work for you too. So Welcome to Jim's Simple Solution Blog and invite others too.

Jim Allen


No comments:

Jim Allen III (ULearn2Earn)'s Posts - ULearn2Earn